While drawing my batch of farm adopts, I decided to create a quick, very simple (and sloppy xD) eye tutorial! I'm sorry if it's confusing or not helpful.
I'm pretty sure it's simple enough that you could use any computer art program.
Written explanation of steps:
1. Fill in the eye with a base color
2. Use a hard round brush at full opacity and brush in the top part with a darker color
3. Use the same brush settings and color in step 2 to make the pupil
4. Use a soft round brush at a lower opacity (I used it at 34%) and a darker color to basically retrace the previous shading
5. Use the same brush settings in number 4 and a slightly darker color to fill in the pupil
6. Same brush settings in step 4 and 5, but use a lighter color than the base to brush on the bottom of the eye
7. Add highlights
8. Blur the tips on the lashes
9. Add color to your characters lashes xD
This simple coloring is what I usually use for chibis
I hope it's helpful!
P.S. Plz reference back to it if you use it. :3 You can also ask me questions if you have any.